1.09.2008

Start of something new...?

I came up with this little idea five minutes ago. As I was reading my friend Miriam's blog, I thought it would be cool to chronicle my thoughts on this very blog. After all... isn't that what its used for? However, I plan on writing EVERY little thing that crosses my mind and that I just have to get out.

Let's begin...

Right now, my girl is at home. She's either sleeping, watching TV, or working on my laptop. We didn't say good-bye this morning (after what happened last night), nor have we texted or called one another to talk. I feel so depressed right now that it's killing me. Why does life always get so hard when you try to care for people? Why do I always end up with the shit-end of the stick when it comes to work, family, friends...? Hopefully, this young new year will teach me some things and make me stronger.

1 comment:

Ms. DeLeon said...

I wish I had something wise to tell you that would make you feel better, but the truth is that life really sucks at times and hopefully there's a lesson to be learned from all this crap....what you have to understand, my friend, is that you are going through a quarter life crisis. Hang in there and be strong, I think it'll be over soon :-)