1.14.2008

Planning to start planning with a planner...

So last night I came up with this "revelation". I've decided to revert to my college freshman roots and buy a planner. You see, back then, I had this cool Pace planner that I carried everywhere. I was able to manage my time, and I was on point with my appointments. Nowadays I'm hardly ever early, nor can I keep simple appointments as mandatory (like getting a haircut). Today I will travel to the nether region of Staples to obtain a suitable planner for my attempt at getting back on track.


Aside from that, I got to work late this morning (again). This time, it was the MTA in all its glory. Seems like the idiots running the system had a tough time moving one train around another, and then maneuvering it back on the track. I ended up getting on a different train, then transferring to the shuttle. Ugh! And the worst part was that I was lugging around a 7lbs bag of papers I need to shred (it's been sitting in my room for close to two years!).

I knew this day was gonna suck... I even told my girlfriend it would. I hope American Gladiators is good tonight.

1 comment:

Ms. DeLeon said...

planners are cool amd all, but I feel they should be sold with an assistant that would put things in for you to begin with. I've every kind of planner in the book, incuding a pocket PC, and ended up with blank pages because I wasn't consistent with putting things in it. Then again, you might be different :-)