1.21.2008

MLK and the Southern-based Company...

So here I am... at work on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. What's wrong with this picture? Isn't this a day were the nation recognizes and honors the man who erased the color line? Isn't it a fucking postal holiday?!

Why am I here?

Ok, so this is more of a rant than anything else. I was late this morning, it's fuckin' cold outside, and I just had endure my supervisor blasting my voicemail on her phone (the one I left her this morning stating I was late).

Why am I getting fucked so much today? Did I kill someone's kid over the weekend on one of my drunken rages? Someone tell me!

1 comment:

Ms. DeLeon said...

has the color really been erased? he he ...I'm just busting your chops....but really, I agree with you Dr. King's day should be a day of reflection, not work.