1.22.2008

Cold, Water, and Skipped Lunches...

So it's my second day in a row without eating lunch. I don't know if it's because of the bad morning I had (yep, I got in late again) or because I may be going through some light depression phase or something... who knows? Anyway, as I was reading a friend's blog on MySpace, I realized that I should begin a small project. But not just ANY project... a weight-loss project.

Now before the critics start spewing shit from their mouths, I want to remind you that it's a short-term project. Today is January 22 - I will give myself one month to lose 5lbs. If I can do it, I will continue; if I cannot, I'll go back to double cheeseburgers (Mmmm...) and Bud Light. Deal?

So I can remind myself of what I'm doing, I'll post each day's progress (i.e. weight, time of workout, etc.) on this very blog. I'll begin the project this evening...

No comments: