1.25.2008

A Day Off...

I forgot to write my entry yesterday, since I considered it my "day off" from the norm. I still went to work and did all the shit I usually do. I just rested at home and drank vodka (with some kiwi strawberry juice).

So as you may assume, I did not work out yesterday. I wanted to let my muscles relax before I began raping them tonight and over the weekend.

Nothing much to report... except the fact that I believe that my scale is really playing tricks on me. I weighed myself this morning (an unofficial, just-for-kicks weigh-in), and I saw that I lost 2lbs!! How did that happen? Was it the vodka? Shiiiiiiieeeeeetttt! I wish it was =) I told my girlfriend that the scale might be possessed by Sam Kinison. Weird, eh?

Anyway, I'll let you all know how things go this evening.

For Thursday, January 24th:
Food I ate today: A Whopper Jr. and two BK Spicey Chicken Crisp sandwiches

Liquids I drank today: Coffee in the morning, Water in the afternoon, Vodka mixed with kiwi-strawberry juice in the evening

No comments: