1.23.2008

Cold, Water, and Skipped Lunches - Part 2...

So I skipped lunch again. However, this time I blame it on the workflow that took me from late morning into mid-afternoon. By the time I took the time to breathe, I realized it was close to 3pm.

Again, I filled myself up with water (with the usual morning coffee)... and again, I was freezing cold (WTF happened to those crazy heat waves we used to have on the East Coast?).

In other news, I caused a bit of tension at home yesterday when I informed my family that I was moving on out (or staying and expecting them to leave). It's already been 5 years of being the "man of the house"... I think it's time that I had my own home (and stopped supporting family who seem a bit too comfy). I gave everyone until May to make their moves. As always... Stay tuned =)

For Day Two:
Weigh-in came in at 194lbs (I think my scale is playing tricks on me).

The workout lasted for about 40 minutes.

My BMI was 27.1 (still labeling me as overweight according to the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute).

Food I ate today: General Tso's Chicken with Fried Rice (As my friend Ms. Delorean would say "Don't Judge Me!")

Liquids I drank today: Coffee in the morning, Water the rest of the day

1 comment:

Ms. DeLeon said...

lol...I like how you quoted me... congrats on the three-pound loss, maybe I should start your chinese food regimen and see how it works for me ...he he

BTW I wasn't judging you :-)