2.13.2008

Tomorrow is...

Satan's holiday... Valentine's Day. Oh how much I loathe this day. I've come to realize that it wasn't the fact that I was single all those years, but a genuine hatred of this "holiday". The way men scramble to find the "perfect gift" for their ladies... the unimagineable prices at restaurants and hotels... the boring sight of red roses, chocolates, and ugly teddy bears... it sickens me. Ugh!

So you might be wondering what I'm doing for my girl, eh? Well I'll tell you. Instead of letting the day drive me insane, I've decided to use my patented multi-gift idea =) My woman is going to receive multiple, low-scale gifts (that way, she won't be overly disappointed on any of them). Since I love you all so much, I'll share what they will be:

First gift: Your usual, sappy message Valentine's Day card.

Second gift: A $25 gift card to Chipotle restaurant (hey, she wanted that, ok?).

Third gift: A homemade copy of the movie Hot Rod (something she's been talking about getting for a while). Now you might wonder what makes it homemade... Well for starters, I created a DVD-rip of the original (all the movie and features, none of the price or packaging). Then, I created a package for it to add that "from the heart" effect (see pic below).



Fourth gift: Sex! (of course)

Since money is tight at the moment, this is the best I can do. I've always known that it's not always what you get, but how you give it. Remember that, folks... that one's free =)

No comments: