10.09.2007

I have the world's best girlfriend...

So tonight wasn't very good to me. After spending a couple of hours on the phone with Sprint, I went into this rage. A rage fueled by stress and frustration. My job... family... life... Lately, it's all been crushing me into this fat blob of mass (you don't even know how many pounds I've gained... it looks like I'm carrying a small baby).

And yet, through all of that, one conversation with my girlfriend made me at ease. Her voice and calm demeanor soothed my nerves. Her maturity helped me understand why I felt the way I did, and how lucky I am to be where I am. If it wasn't for my past experiences, I wouldn't be here today... writing this blog... and knowing those I know. I thank her greatly for the love she's given me and the hope for a great future with her. I love you very much KitKat!

In closing, I will finish this beer and have a stoge (yeah yeah... no need to tell me what I'm doing is wrong. The beer is already opened and the stoge is mainly to help me shit). Hopefully insomnia doesn't visit me tonight. Otherwise, I might have to challenge her to a game of OutRun.

No comments: