9.26.2008

Wet City...

It's raining today. Blah!

Well, let me entertain you a bit before I start thinking about lunch. As some of you may know (or none of you... I don't know who reads this blog), my company is merging with another one effective October 1st. After that, plans are in place to physically move our office to the new company's headquarters downtown (near Ground Zero). Where I wouldn't usually care where we moved, this time around I have to. You see, as the office manager of this space now, I will be in charge of coordinating some (or most) of the move downtown. What does this mean? Working weekends and late nights. And the best part... I'm not eligible for overtime! Yeah! *sighs, then chuckles into a weeping sound*

At least I'll have this blog (for the time being) and my friends to keep me sane during those times (and possibly drunk).

1 comment:

Ms. DeLeon said...

possibly drunk? is there any other way to be? :-P